Monday 21 January 2008

Freedom of speech

So who should be able to comment on my posts? How much protection should I put around comments?

From what I can see, I can limit who can post (anonymous, google account holders, blog members only), I can moderate comments, and I can add word verification to prevent autonomous comments.

Now, at the moment, my readership is not *that* big.

I am going to open my arms and allow anonymous posts and turn word verification off. I want as big a readership as possible. If it starts to go sour and I get comments by bots or other unsuitable comments, then I will start to restrict things.

Let's see how it goes...

2 comments:

  1. "Mr.Long .. No.1PenisLongerPills"

    The Only pill will longer & thicker yourPenis

    As Seen On: Maxim, GQ, Esquire, FHM, Rolling Stone magazines

    Mr.Long is a proven formula indorsed by doctors, and used by million 0f men globally
    Mr.Long will increase your size permanently up to 3 inches.

    Give yourPartner what she deserve. A BetterSexLife Choose revolutionary jPenisLongerPills that REALLY works!
    Safe, fast and highly effective - all natural!

    http://xipixisa15212.googlepages.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turning off the word verification seems sensible, but allowing anonymous posts is asking for trouble. You already seem to have been hit by a benyon-bot, the worst kind of bot there is!

    ReplyDelete