Sunday 13 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I'm back - grudgingly - from 2 fabulous weeks in South Africa.

Every time I go everyone says - you must come out to live here. To be honest, part of me says yes, and part of me says no. (The bigger part says yes.) Of course, there are many reasons I'd love to stay out there longer. Seeing friends and family more often than 2 weeks out of every 52, Gilroy's, and being able to go for a quick swim on the 1st January, at 12.01am (that's one way to sober up!) are just a few that spring to mind.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great time. To stop the winter blues getting to you, you could do worse than buy one of these (I think it's what you have been waiting for!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wilcome bick! (Should sound South African).

    It's funny that at the same time you are torn between going (and staying) in South Africa, I too am torn about going and staying in the 407. If you ask me then you should follow your heart - if being with your family in South Africa makes you happy then do it before it is too late. I am sure DJK will spring for the cost of VPN access :)

    ReplyDelete